CRED is a platform for credit card payments. It gives fascinating rewards on every payment. It can be accessed only if you have a credit score of 750 and above, else you have to join the waiting list. It’s a very lucrative app for credit card users, it gives ‘CRED COINS’ to the users as a reward which can be redeemed.The virtual coins can be claimed across coffee shops, movie theatres, e-commerce shopping and curated experience workshops, among others. You can pay your credit card bills online on CRED app and earn Uber, Amazon, Cleartrip gift vouchers and many more. This app allows the customers to make the credit card payments and rewards them with coupons/ vouchers for it’s on-time payment. It has the ‘Kill the bill’ feature that enables you to earn cashback towards repaying your bill. This is not the end, yet it has some more beneficial features. You can also use the option to ‘burn’ coins to win cashback, which is directly credited to your credit card. Isn’t it too good to be true? Fortunately, it is what it is.
CRED is also equipped with the CRED protect feature which is an AI backed system that keeps track of every single nuance of a credit card payment journey right from due date reminders, spend patterns and other card usage statistics. So what are you waiting for? Register yourself as soon as you can and grab exciting rewards.
A detailed registration guide is mentioned below:
- Install the CRED app and sign up with your mobile number.
- After verifying your number by OTP, the app will check your credit score and notify you if you are eligible for the service.
- On successful verification, the app will add credit cards linked to your mobile number.
- You have to verify your card details by adding in the masked numbers.
- CRED will instantly verify your card/cards by depositing Re.1 through IMPS/UPI.
- After verification, you can pay your credit card bills and earn reward points equal to the bill amount paid.
After getting registered it’s time to become a CRED member and enjoy all the exciting benefits offered by it. Who doesn’t want to save money? I guess everyone wants to. Cashback and rewards are always a good deal to tie up with. Keep up with your credit score and get your membership. If you are already a CRED member and want to make payments follow the steps mentioned below to make it easy. You can pay your credit card bills through net banking, debit card and UPI. Follow the steps below to pay your bills on CRED:
1)Log in to your CRED account through the app. Under the ‘Cards’ tab, choose the card/cards whose bill you wish to pay.
2)Click on ‘Pay Now’ and enter the amount.
3)Choose the method of bill payment:
- If you’re paying through UPI, you will have to link your UPI address and verify the same before making your payment.
- If you’re paying through a debit card, add the card details. After CRED has verified your card, you can authorise the payment.
- If you’re paying through net banking, select your bank from the list. You will be redirected to your bank’s net banking page to complete the transaction.
4)After a successful transaction, you will receive a transaction ID for your reference. 5)The app will also reflect the amount paid.
With CRED: Pay Credit Card Bill and Earn exciting rewards you are eligible for a variety of rewards of various forms such as access to events, experiences, gift cards and upgrades from brands like Diesel, Cure.Fit, Myntra, Olive Bar & Kitchen among many more.