Paytm has a humungous network of users. It is easy to use over cash. You can pull out your phone and shoot a payment to the vendor. It is helpful and also gives exciting cashback offers. Thus, helping you to save some money too. Paytm has also launched the Paytm credit card which is also known as Paytm First Card. These cards are accepted in India and abroad due to it’s collaboration with Citi. Paytm credit card is offering exciting benefits to it’s users.
The Paytm First Card is not neccessary for adding money to Paytm with credit card you can still add money by following these simple steps mentioned below. There are few variations in the steps while adding money to Paytm with credit card via it’s website and app. You can find both ways as they are mentioned below.
Add Via Paytm Website
• Visit Paytm and log into your Paytm account.
• Once you do that, you will be led to a new page that will contain a number of options including “Add Money.”
• You will need to select the mode of adding money from the list of options that include credit/debit card, type in the amount of money you want to add.
• On selecting the option of “Credit Card,” you will be redirected to a secured payment page on which you will need to fill in your card details like name on the card, validity and CVV number.
• You can save the details of the credit card and it will appear on screen from the second transaction you make. However you still need to add your CVV number everytime you try to make a transaction for security purposes.
• Once you finish entering the required details of your credit card, you will need to click on the “Submit” tab for the transaction to proceed and after which the money will be added to your Paytm wallet.
Add Via App
• Once you open your account, you would need to click on the “Add Money” option that appears on top most strip on the homepage.
• Once you click on it, you will be asked to select your mode of payment from debit/credit card, net banking and IMPS.
• On selecting credit card, you will be directed to a secure payment gateway on which you need to fill in your card details like card number, name on the card, validity, and CVV number.
• You will be given the option to save the details of the credit card to make payments faster from their second transaction. However, you will still need to enter the CVV number every time you try to make a transaction for security purposes.
• Once the details have been entered, you will need to click on the “Submit” tab after which the money will be added to your Paytm Wallet.