Google Pay is a very functional digital wallet and payment system. Money made simple by Google pay. People don’t need anymore to pull out their credit cards or cash. Everything you need is in your smartphone. So users can make payments much easier and faster than it used to be. Contactless payments has made payment simple and convenient for customers. It has now become more popular because of it’s simple and fast processing. Google Pay can be used with almost any contactless payment terminal.
Apart from sending and receiving money, you can do online shopping, mobile recharge and a lot of other stuff. Google Pay also offers rewards and Cashback benefits. If you don’t have this app you should download and start using it. You can download it from Google Play Store. To transfer money through Google Pay here are some quick and easy steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Google Pay app.
- Click send or request money.
- Click send money.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Enter your recipient’s name, email address, or phone number on the search list.
- Check that the amount and payment method are correct. You can also include a memo.
- Click send and your transaction is done.
Payments made simple by Google Pay just by a click. Google Pay app is a must for making faster cashless payments.